OPC Data Viewer
The Data Viewer is a historical data viewer that charts and displays data from a
variety of file formats. Data Viewer handles zooming, printing, and large data sets
- A natural companion to the OPC Data Logger. Can piece together multiple CSV data files to look like one big file.
- Reads multiple Data Log formats: RS-View, Access, DBF Files, SQL, ODBC, CSV, and Directory of CSV files
- Can be used as an RS-View Trend and TrendX alternative, supports parameter files
- Supports multiple View Modes: Chart & Data, Chart Only, and Data Only Microsoft Excel like view
- View Multiple Charts and/or Data Sets Simultaneously
- Enhanced Charting Capabilities: Zoom, Mark Data Points, and other Customizations
- Enhanced Chart and Data Printing and Exporting Capabilities
OPC Data Viewer - Pro
The OPC Data Viewer Pro has all the same features of the OPC Data Viewer standard version but with Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL database support.
- All the same feature of the OPC Data Viewer stadard version
- Support for Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL and CSV all in one package
- Also supports Microsoft SQL Express (Free) edition